[Discussion] counting the dimes and nickels so we don't have to count the dollars

Anne-Marie Mesa translate at ammesa.ca
Wed Nov 25 13:27:10 EST 2020

Encore moi et mes sous, toujours dans le même contexte :

I'm happy to vote in favour of it, but to Mr. Therrien's point, I don't
see how voting to remove them really affects anything, because the exact
same thing is available across the street.  If we're doing this for the
purpose of signalling the importance of it and, to Mr. Tochor's point,
*of counting the dimes and nickels so we don't have to count the
dollars*, then I'm happy to support it.

Help!